Sunday, March 20, 2016

What Is Your Favorite Actor/Movie Quote?

I am not sure I have a favorite quote but after researching famous actor/movie quotes - I realize I use them all the time.  For instance:

To Infinity And Beyond
I don't think we are in Kansas anymore.
May the force be with you.

and so on....

Well, the theme for this week's challenge at Lasting Memories (#285) is use a quote from an actor or movie! Meanwhile - still have some glitter and glam going on!

I decided to use a quote from Lenardo diCaprio's film "The Beach" (2000).  His character, Richard, is quoted, "Trust me, it's paradise."

How suiting for my beach layout!


To add the glitter and glam, I used a silver ribbon with a seashell charm.  I also used an old trick a friend taught me once and that is to use super sticky double sided tape and pile on microbeads.  In person, the glass of the microbeads reflect light very nicely and add a bit of pizazz!

I hope you can join us in this challenge - just be sure to link up your work by April 1st.

Materials Used: cardstock, ribbon, metal charm, microbeads, double sided super sticky tape, and Cricut/Font - Art Nouveau.

3 comments:

  1. I like the tip for the micro beads. might try that sometime

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the saying and the pictures. I might have to steal that saying for my beach pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout!! LOVE how you included so many pictures in a grid design!!

    ReplyDelete