Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Being Green Is Easy...

Our school colors are green and yellow - so it is easy to use green on layouts for me.  Therefore, when I saw the mood board challenge at Creating With Paper and More, I knew what I was going to do.  This is what I created:



It is a simple layout but the photo is so busy that I think it needed lots of "white" space.  Here is the challenge mood board I used:


I was inspired by the color and then I added buttons.  To join me on this challenge, be sure to link up by March 29th.

Materials Used: cardstock, Cricut Design Space, buttons, and twine.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout Wendy! Such a great job using the school photos - you really set them off with the black background! Thanks for joining my March Mood Board challenge with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete