Sunday, March 27, 2016

My Very First Pocket Pages - Honestly!

I have played with pocket cards before and I have even mimic the design of pocket pages.  However, the following pages are my first ever, "real" pocket pages.  I was hoping by using pocket pages - I can quickly finish my vacation photos.  I still have vacation photos to scrap but the process for these pages was a bit faster.

In any case, I found a challenge just for pocket pages at Paper Issues.  They still have a blog but challenges links are on their Facebook page.   They offer several different types of challenges and I suggest you check them out!  I know I will be coming back for these great challenges!

The challenge for pocket pages is to one or any combination of the following:

  • circles/dots
  • Simple Stories or Fancy pants product(s)
  • February or March 2016 page(s)

I choose to use circle/dots and I did use a Simple Stories product (paper).  Here is my work:


I have to admit photographing pocket pages is tricky.  This was the best I could do after many, many attempts.  Any tips are welcomed!

Here are the additional pages I completed at the same time:




Be sure to link up on Facebook before April 6th to join me in this challenge!

Materials Used: We R Memory Keepers pocket pages, Simple Stories - I (Heart) Summer paper and stickers, Recollection wood veneer, Recollections washi tape, scrap paper, Paper Trunk - Benny alphabet, Thickers - ampersand, unknown manufacturer of chipboard quote, and Me & My Big Ideas pocket cards.




No comments:

Post a Comment