Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Orange & Blue

The current challenge at Scrap Africa is a mood board that features primarily orange and blue colors. This is such a great color combination!  In addition, there were lots of patterns and just a hint of whimsy on the board.  So, I was sure to use 3 patterns (or more, depending on what you count) and for whimsy - I added a swirly background.  This is my layout I am entering for the challenge and the mood board follows:



This truly was a fun mood board to work with and I hope you can join me.  This challenge runs until March 31st!

Materials Used: DCWV - Hey Sailor paper, Paper Trunk - Benny alphabet, Liquitex lesson, scrap paper, recycled twine (from clothing tag), Cricut Design Space swirls.










5 comments:

  1. Que bonito !!!, I love the colors !! has combined, fabulous !!
    Thank you very much for joining Scrap Africa !!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that;s great scrap!!! to keep all memories on that photo for future!!! thanks for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page, great photo!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a super and fun page Wendy! ;-) That photo is gorgeous! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete