Sunday, March 27, 2016

Glitter On Boy Pages * GASP*

I am happy to reveal the new challenge at Lasting Memories.  Though I must admit, I am happier now that the page is done!  See, the challenge is to create a layout representing an award given while sticking with the glitter and glam theme of the month!  Seems easy enough until you realize that the only award photos to scrap is of a boy!  How to glam up a boy's page?  O - the stress!  (lol)

I decided to use the colors blue and gold (the colors of Cub Scouts) for my page and I pulled out some gold glitter paper to use as accent pieces.  I also found in my stash a gold, glitter ribbon that I thought worked with my layout.  Finally,  I add some metal (though not totally glamorous) to bring some shine to the page.


I hope you can join us in the last Glitter & Glam challenge!  Be sure to link up by April 1st.

Materials Used: Bazzill cardstock, DCWV cardstock, ribbon, brads, Favorite Findings button, K&Co Cub Scout sticker, Pocket Page journaling card, Stamping' Up chalk (journaling card), Cricut Design Space - Cricut Alphabet, and PageMaps - March 2016.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see I'm not the only one to do a scout page for the Award goes to...challenge. Nice job glamming it up

    ReplyDelete