Monday, March 21, 2016

Do You Include Yourself?

I find the one of the benefits of scrapbooking is that I can crop myself out of pictures! Well, no-can-do for the challenges at Challenge YOUrself!  The whole blog is dedicated to making sure that you are included in your photo albums.  I suppose that is a good idea even though I can be self-conscious of photos of myself.

The current challenge (#27) at Challenge YOUrself is to include yourself in the photos and use chevrons.  This is my entry:


These photos are of my daughter and I "crashing the waves." I am not sure who held on to the other tighter!  

To join me in this challenge, be sure to link up by April 4th!

Materials Used: Doodlebug Design - Lily White La-Di-Dot cardstock, DCWV papers, My Mind's Eye - Collectible/Tiny Word stickers, Maya Road - Organza Primrose, ribbon, and unknown vellum manufacturer.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful memory to scrap and such fun photos! I love how you picked up the pink in the photos to complete your awesome page. Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy page! Love all that pink and the photos! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. no cropping yourself out ever!! Love the Hawaiian looking paper; very beachy! Kate (CY)

    ReplyDelete