Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spelling Bee!

I have stumbled on a new type of challenge - at least for me - at Scrapbook Challenges.  The challenge is to pick your lucky charm and use each element on the list that represents each letter of the word.  This was a tricky and fun challenge!   Here is my work and the list of letters and corresponding elements.




My lucky charm - a BOAR!  lol!  I do like piggies but I did not have any gold foil on hand!  So, I played with the alphabet to make the charm work.  I used:

  • a Bow
  • the color Orange
  • an Acrylic flower (bottom right corner), and
  • Rhinestones (the arrow)
What is your lucky charm?  

Oh - and here is my second page... it is hard to eliminate some of the pictures so I often use this grid pattern to include them without taking up too many pages in my albums.



Be sure to link up by March 31st!


Materials Used: Fancy Pants Design - Down By The Shore papers, My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing word stickers, Basic Grey - Bling It! designer rhinestones (arrow), twine,  acrylic flower, and unknown manufacturer of chipboard title (reads: "full of sunshine").






No comments:

Post a Comment