Friday, March 18, 2016

Do You Like Your Handwriting?

I really do not like my handwriting.  However, I realize that it is important to add that personal touch on my scrapbook pages.  I look at cherished items I have saved from loved ones that have past away and I love looking at their handwriting.  Each one is so unique that it actually brings back memories for me.

The current challenge at LESSology (#56) is to use your handwriting on your project.  You must also include an up-cycled item.  I completed this two page layout of my family enjoying the pool on vacation.  I wrote my journaling off to the side and for my up-cycled item, I reused a clothing tag.  I think the word relax with the sailfish was perfect for these vacation photos!


I also found a use for some old vellum from my stash!  To me - that is a bonus!

This was a great challenge and if you would like to join in - please do - links are due April 3rd.

Materials Used: cardstock, DCWV paper, Basic Grey - Candy Buttons, Summer Memories - Beach Quotes, Vellum, Recollection flowers, canvas webbing tape, roc-rack, and up-cycled clothing tag.

2 comments:

  1. What a great double-pager! LOVE the red accents! And yes, including your own handwriting is a fab way to add a personal touch to your pages. :)

    Thank you for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! The tag is perfect!! Now I want one...lol... and yes.. so important to leave a part of yourself on your pages.. thanks for playing along at Lessology!

    ReplyDelete