Friday, November 11, 2016

Love This Tagline...

Gobble to you wobble....

Love it!  Makes me giggle!

This is the tagline I used on a PL-like card that I created for a challenge at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style (#49).  Here is the sketch, my card, and the completed page....




Please forgive the photo quality, it is was a gray, rainy day when this photo was taken.  *sigh*

I am getting the hang of Project Life pages and love that they can come together somewhat quickly - especially when following great sketches at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style! 

I hope you can join me in this challenge, the links close on November 30th.

Materials Used: Jillibean Soup - Country Pumpkin Chowder - papers, soup labels, sticker embellishments, Cricut - Autumn Celebrations/turkey image & Cricut Craft Room font, and brads.


3 comments:

  1. Your page turned out really great, and I love what you did with that feature card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card for your PL page is so cute. fun picture on this and all your pictures for Thanksgiving 2012,

    Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme PL Style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card and a great layout! Love those stickers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete