Saturday, November 12, 2016

OOPS! Missed My Deadline....

I was away last weekend and though I had finished my DT work for Lasting Memories, I missed my deadline.  Ugh.  So though it is too late to post with the rest of the DT, it is not too late to share the challenge and encourage you to participate.

At Lasting Memories, the theme for the month is shapes.  The current challenge is to use circles on your layout.  This is what I came up with....


OOO, my husband is going to love me for this post - not!  We were at my in-laws celebrating Thanksgiving and I found myself with my husband's camera and started to take pictures.  He then proceeded to provide me with a lot of material.  We made ourselves giggle.  Silly I know.

I hope to see how you incorporate circles in your layout at Lasting Memories!  Be sure to link up by November 25th!


Materials Used: cardstock, Doodlebug Design Inc. - Happy Harvest paper, buttons, eyelets (remember those?), Provocraft Scrapbook Black alphabet, Jillibean Soup - Soup Labels/Apple Cheddar Soup, American Crafts - Delight Spice embellishments, Cricut image (circle cuts), and unknown manufacturer of a Thanksgiving image from a scrapbook calendar (gosh - maybe 10 years ago).

2 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat. Away form all means of posting and not working ahead. Yikes... Love the photos I can see why you were giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun playful layout :) Love that you got so many great pictures of your Hubby :) I can see why you would be giggling too

    ReplyDelete