Saturday, November 26, 2016

Found A New Challenge Site!

I currently searched a page titled, "All Our Scrapbook Challenges Are Here" on Facebook.  This resulted in a new challenge blog for me, Mystical Scrapbooks.  The challenge for November is to be inspired by the following Mood Board:


I had a stack of photos from a Halloween Dance (theme was animals) and thought this was a great challenge to follow!  Not only was I inspired by the subject of the photos, but the colors as well - particularly orange, yellow, and black.  This is what I created:


This was a fun mood board to work with!  If you want to play along - hurry - links close on November 30th.

Materials Used: Sketch from Let's Scrap - 9/16, Core-dinations cardstock, Recollections flowers, Cricut - "Dance Party," Scenic Route chipboard/Hilarious, Imaginisce Fall Papers, Jillibean Soup Country Pumpkin Chowder & Cream Style Corn papers, and brads.



1 comment:

  1. Love your pages Wendy!!..What a fabulous page design. Thank you for playing along with Mystical Scrapbooks, I hope you join us again soon :)

    ReplyDelete