Sunday, November 27, 2016

Glitter & Glam

I am happy to help reveal the new challenge at Lasting Memories.  The challenge revisits a popular challenge that was held earlier in the year - Glitter & Glam/Oscar Theme Month.  I decided that the photo used for my daughter's school play was perfect for this challenge.  I also added some bling to the layout for a little more sparkle!


I hope that you are able to join us in this challenge - you have until the end of December to link up! I can't wait to see your work!

Materials Used:  DCWV paper, cardstock, Want 2 Scrap/Say It With Bling, Petaloo/Color Me Crazy flower, and Cricut Nursery Rhymes & Cricut Craft Room fonts.

1 comment:

  1. Bling with teens and tweens... always a good thing! :) Great layout and great photo! These kids need to stop growing!!

    ReplyDelete