Friday, November 11, 2016

Love This Face...

I took my Girl Scout Troop to a sleepover at our zoo and had some other parents join me in the fun! One mom simply did not like bugs - especially this gigantic cockroach!  The girls convinced/pressured her to touch it - she even used a girl as a shield!  Her face is priceless. So priceless, this memory needed its very own page.

I completed this page with a little help from my friends over at Sketches In Thyme.  Here is the sketch and my page:



The layout is pretty straight forward from the sketch.  However, I wanted to mention that the plastic circles are up-cycled.  I think they were intended for a game - perhaps bingo?  I left the packet intact and the group made a great embellishment for this page.  I also separated a few for the bottom right section of the page.  Great fun to up-cycle!

Join me on this fun sketch and be sure to link your work before November 30th.

Materials Used: Bo Bunny - Forever Young papers, Cricut - Craft Room Basic Bold font, Maya Road - Satin Posies/Bright Pink, and plastic game pieces.



7 comments:

  1. Great job on this layout. I love the colors and the plastic circles are wonderful. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! The pictures made me laugh. Thank you so much for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout! I love the Bo Bunny papers you used. Fun title. Fun pics. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the layout. The circles are so much fun. Way to use everything on your layouts.
    Thanks for using the sketch at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great l;yout. Love the patterned papers you have used. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ~DT Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that fun background paper, and you are right - these photos are priceless! Love those up-cycled circles and that pretty flower! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete