Tuesday, November 29, 2016

It Does Make Sense... Really...

So I am currently scrapping a weekend trip to DC.  The papers I chose to use - winter, snowflakes, Christmas, etc.  It makes sense to me since we were there during December!

I completed this layout using the sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap.  Here is the sketch and my work:



This sketch is perfect for these two photos that I simply stayed true to the plan!  If you would like to join me in this challenge, hurry the link close tomorrow (11/30)!


Materials Used:  Fancy Pants Design, Inc - Blissful Blizzard papers, American Crafts cardstock, buttons, Cricut cut of my system font, Captials, and crochet snowflake.

3 comments:

  1. I love these papers you used! I would love to visit in December to see all the decorations! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page! The background paper has colors that look beautifully with your page! Thanks for joining us over at Sketch N Scrap! -Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I LOVE The background paper and such pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete