Saturday, November 26, 2016

Bright & Beautiful

Bright & Beautiful - that is what I think of when I look at the Mood Board at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.  Check it out!


I was inspired to use bright, bold colors on my layout.  Also the quote, "Be Inspired," is very fitting for my Girl Scout Troop to venture out and learn to cook at a local restaurant.   This is what I created:



The layout was completed with lots of layering and adding a few embellishments - including an up-cycled ribbon from a shopping bag.  I hope you can join me on this completely fun mood board.  Be sure to link up by November 30th.

I also added a simple second page to this layout:



Materials Used:  Echo Park - Capture Life papers & sticker embellishments, cardstock, Basic Grey - Basic Candy Buttons, Prima - Stationer's Desk Metal Clip, Recollection flowers, ribbon, rickrack, brads, and Cricut Nursery Rhyme font.

3 comments:

  1. What a couple of lovely pages! Thanks for joining us at OTR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page! thank you so much for joining us at OTR!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your page is just beautiful and I love the photos. Thanks for joining us at OTR.

    ReplyDelete