Saturday, November 12, 2016

It Is Beginning To Look Like Christmas...

I am one to wait for Christmas until after Thanksgiving.  However, I am really behind on my scrapbooking and just so happens that I am working on Christmas pages at the moment.  Ironic huh?!?!  So for me, the timing is perfect for a challenge at Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges.  The challenge (#78) is to craft about Christmas! (Link closes on November 24th.)

Here is a layout that I created for this challenge:


To help me pull together this page, I had a lot of help from the sketch challenge at GrandDiva's Creative Corner. (Link closes on November 29th.)



Thanks for stopping by!


Materials Used:  cardstock, Pebbles - Christmas layered embellishment, wire, My Mind's Eyes Winter Wonderland papers, Cricut Kate's ABC font, doily, and brads.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful love your layout, great sketch
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
    Rachelle DT
    http://Scrapping4funChallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas page and take on the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along at GCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Beautiful Christmas LO you made :-))
    Thanks for playing with Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete