Friday, September 23, 2016

Sketches In Thyme, #217

Here is the last challenge from Sketches In Thyme (#217) for September.  Below is the sketch and my work!


I have to admit the lopsided circle was a little tricky for me but I got it.  The trick is to move the center of the cutter off just a little bit from the first cut.  But you probably knew that!  This layout came together nicely since I had a complete collection to work with from Pink Paislee.  Why don't you give this challenge a shot?  Be sure to link up by September 30th!



Materials Used: Pink Paislee Cottage Farm Collection - papers and paper goods (die-cuts), brads, and Jellybean Soup - Country Pumpkin Chowder alphabet.

3 comments:

  1. Great combination of papers. The result is very nice. We are really happy that our sketch has inspired you. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with this layout! I love the distressed papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout and great occasion to scrap. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete