Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Homemade Project Life Cards, 1 of 3

I like to vary my pages in my photo albums.  I include different size photos, my children's artwork, and I even combine traditional scrapbook pages with pocket pages.  I think it makes the album that much more interesting.

I also think the pocket pages tend to come together a little faster than traditional albums - which helps when I am soon far behind in my work!

I found Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style blog and they offer a weekly sketch to create a homemade Project Life or pocket page cards.

Here is the first sketch challenge (#41) for September:


This is what I created:


I rotated the sketch, stitched some hemp cord, and combined two different alphabets for the title.  Here is the completed page:


I hope that you can join me in this challenge, the links are due on September 30th.



Materials Used:  scrap paper (bonus!), brads, hemp cord, Paper Trunk Carson alphabet, and Paper Trunk Benny alphabet.



4 comments:

  1. Oh I really like that card and page. The cross-stitches are just the right touch. Well done you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitches on your card! I am so happy that you are playing along with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you turned the sketch to fit your page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved working with this sketch too. Love your take on it. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme PL Style, we love that you join us.

    ReplyDelete