Sunday, September 18, 2016

Back At It!

Hello!  I am pleased to be scrapping again after my chaotic summer!  And I feel fortunate enough that the wonderful ladies at Lasting Memories kept me on the design team.  With that said, here is my work for the current challenge - All About Direction, "In."

I was looking at my current photos on hand and stumbled on these wonderful pictures from a hike during a Girl Scout camp weekend.  Then I had ah-ha moment - in the woods - works for the challenge!


It took me awhile to find my scrappy grove and I have to admit I am a little rusty but the page is done and now I am eager to move onto the next project!  This page was all about layering papers and using some stash that fit the theme - nothing too exciting.

Here is my second page.... I used a Project Life page to simply insert photos - easy.



I hope you can join us on this challenge, all links are due on September 30th.

Materials Used: cardstock, DCWV cardstock, We R Memory Keepers pattern paper, Prima Marketing trim, Lawn Fawn - Into The Woods/leaf sequins, brads, up cycled twine and charm from a clothing tag, and Basic Grey Small Details - Wander sticker (star).

1 comment:

  1. There you are! Judging by all the photo's on FB your summer was fabulously busy but you must be glad to get a routine back. I love the look of the Camp Elliot, especially the gorgeous lake and of course your papers and embellies are perfect for the photo's. Have a wonderful week Wendy. xx

    ReplyDelete