Saturday, October 8, 2016

Using Poor Quality Photos

Sometimes - you just have to do it.  You have to use a poor quality image just because it captures a moment.  This spread is no exception to that rule - catching my son just before he falls on the ice was well - priceless.  (OK I have to admit that sounded a bit cruel but hopefully you know what I mean.)

I followed the current sketch challenge over at My Creative Sketches.


Be sure to check out the design team work - it is impressive.  Not as impressive though is my work:


I have to admit the simplicity of this layout works with these photos.  The layout really makes one look at the pictures - the whole point of doing scrapbook pages - right?

In any case, this challenge closes on October 14th.  Hope you can join me!


Materials Used: DCWV - Athletic Stack, cardstock, scrap paper, paperclip (star), brads, Cricut - Craft Room font, foam tabs, and Me & My Big Ideas - Soft Spoken embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Cool layout Wendy :) Glad to see you scrappin again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool layout! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete