Friday, October 14, 2016

Pink & Creepy...

Who would have thought that when doing a page of creepy, crawly things that make the hair on your arms stand straight up - would be designed in pretty pink papers, flowers, and a bow?  I wouldn't but I did.

If you are following me, you know that I am working on my Girl Scout's overnighter to the zoo.  Tons of pictures - perfect use of pocket pages.

I followed a pocket card sketch at Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style for this page (#46).  Here is the sketch:


Here is my card and the complete page:



Join in the fun - links are due October 31st.

Materials Used: Project Life pocket page, scrap paper, Thickers - Subway alphabet, ribbon, glitter brads, Stampin' Up paper ants from a very old collection, and Cricut - Cherry Limeade font.


4 comments:

  1. I love how you used the sketch to create your title element for this spread. Although "yucky"...it looks like quite a blast for you guys. Thanks for sharing with us and using this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is darling, and the whole page looks so cohesive. Well scrapped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Like you said, I wouldn't have thought of "yucky" things and pink going together, but they look great on your layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete