Sunday, October 23, 2016

Fall Celebrations

The new challenge at Lasting Memories is titled, "Fall Celebrations."  With so many celebrations in the fall - this should be an easy challenge to participate in (links due 10/28).  I choose to scrap my son going "Trick or Treating" - of course celebrating Halloween.


This was also an opportunity for me to use something new.  A full sheet transparency.  I thought the title on this transparency fitted this two young, gruesome creatures.  

The first trick was to find what to attach it to and how.  I decided to use white paper since the design on the transparency showed better.  Next, I strategically used glue dots under the black images.  This worked well for me since I later decided to add journaling, graphics, and a tag under the transparency.  On top, I added a spider and photos and that wraps it up!  I am sure I could have done more creative things with this sheet but baby steps - right!

I can't wait to see your work over at Lasting Memories!

Materials Used: K&Company/Halloween stack transparency, cardstock, plastic spider, Teresa Collins paper (graphics, tag, and journaling card).

2 comments:

  1. I still have a transparency sheet waiting to be used. I think I've held onto it for so long as I wasn't sure how I'd attach it. Great idea. Love the spider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout! Love the transparency!

    ReplyDelete