Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1st Reveal At Sketch N Scrap

I am happy to help reveal Sketch N Scrap's first challenge of the month - a layout sketch!  This was a easy sketch to follow!  Check it out!



To accommodate my photos, I rotated the sketched and added an element at the bottom of the page.  This is what I came up with:


I hope you can join us!  You have time, links are due May 31st.


Materials Used: cardstock, Carta Bella - So Noted papers and sticker embellishments, Doodlebug Design Inc - Candy Shoppe alphabet, Petaloo - Textured Elements Mixed Textured Layers - Ivory, brads, up-cycled clothing twine, Project Life Journaling card/Creative Memories tag die-cut, Me & My Big Idea - Mambi Sticks, and Basic Grey - Small Details/Wander.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun page! I don't know the entire back story of this but it sounds like it would be funny! I love how you rotated the sketch and the embellishment cluster by your tag is so well done, love all the fun little bits you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I love the fun font title and the cute embellishments!

    ReplyDelete