Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Happy Birthday Sketch N Scrap!

Sketch N Scrap is turning FIVE this month!  To celebrate, we are hosting a crop all month long with great challenges and an awesome prize package for one lucky winner.  The more you scrap along - the more chances you have to win!  Here is the first sketch challenge:

No automatic alt text available.

Isn't this pretty?  This is what I created:


This was such a quick layout to put together!  To me - that is always a bonus!  I started with stitching my circles with my sewing machine.  The stitching is hard to see in the photos but are a great touch in person and do not make the page too busy.


I can't wait to see your masterpiece!  You have time, links are due May 31st.


Materials Used: ME & My Big Ideas - Hello Beautiful paper, cardstock, machine stitching, Prima Flowers - Avante/Lilac, brads, up-cycled silk leaves, Darice Paper Petals/brown, foam tabs (under title), and Thickers Elf alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment