Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Catching Up On My Posts...

Today (only a day late now....), I am sharing my example of the latest challenge at Sketch N Scrap.


Here is the sketch:


I stayed true to the sketch for the most part.  However, I cut one of the layers a little short (the more solid brown piece).  So I cut the paper again into two pieces and used the horizontal strip (brown with white circles) to help lengthen the brown paper.  All the embellishments (the title, brown paper, circle/brown strip, gold foil cut outs) were fussy cut from another piece of paper from the collection.  I added the white circles and brads to complete the page.

I hope you can join us in the challenge!  The links for this sketch are due June 2nd.

Materials Used: Me & My Big Ideas - Hello Beautiful mambi sheets, cardstock, Creative Memories circle punch, and brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment