Sunday, May 22, 2016

Pocket Pages To The Rescue!

I have found an appreciation for pocket pages.  They are relatively easy to put together - with a focus on a small piece or two of paper.  They also come in handy when there are a lot of pictures you want to include in your album without taking a ton of pages.  The next two layouts represent what I mean.

For our special guest at one of our Brownie meetings, I had already scrapped two pages.  However, I also wanted to include more pictures without taking up too many additional pages.  Hence - my handy dandy pocket page!



The second layout, I was encouraged to pull out some flair for the Pocket Page challenge at Paper Issues.  Check out the challenge here and be sure to link up your work by June 1st.

Materials Used: Pocket Page by Becky Higgins, ribbon, Sassafras - Kelly Green Glitter alphabet, scrap paper, cardstock, Prima Marketing - Say It In Crystals, We R Memory Keepers - Teen Angst die cut journal card, unknown manufacturer of quote, Findingnana flair, and Anna Griffin 3-D Title Sticker.

1 comment: