Sunday, May 15, 2016

Can You Do It?

Can you use just one photo on your layout?  I used to not be able to do so.  It was too difficult for me to limit myself to one photo for one page.  Now, I think I went the opposite direction and love putting one photo on a page.  Funny how times change!

In any case, the current challenge at Lasting Memories is to use just one photo (any size) on your layout.  I find using an 8x10 on a layout is a great way to start the mojo flowing again.  This is what I created:


A little layering in the bottom left corner and this page was a wrap!  I can't wait to see your one photo layouts on the blog!  Please link up your work by May 27th to be eligible for a prize!

Materials Used: Simple Stories - 24/7 collection (papers, alphabet, sticker elements) and brads.

3 comments:

  1. Love how you captured this school photograph!! Fabulous background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Layout :) That's one off my favorite SS collections :) Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories Tina LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great school picture layout Wendy! Love that colourful background!

    ReplyDelete