Sunday, May 22, 2016

OOPS!

I don't know if I should be pleased with myself or completely afraid of myself!  I participated in a challenge at Paper Issues, where a cut file was offered.  Unable to make the cut file work on my system, I did not use the cut file.  The host of the challenge was gracious enough to help me figure it out.  However, I did not get a chance to play with the file and a layout until two weeks later.

With my new cut file, I went to grab a sketch and went to Sketch N Scrap.  After I completed my page, I realized that I combined the SAME two challenges earlier in the month.  Seriously - the same two challenges.  What are the odds of that?

Well - I can't enter the page in the challenges again but I can post it hear to share with you.  *sigh*


Materials Used: cardstock, Sew-n-Easy Fancy Floss - Sunrise and Meadow, Paper Trunk Benny Alphabet (small), cut file from Paper Issues (flowers), scrap paper, and unknown manufacturer of large alphabet.

1 comment: