Monday, May 9, 2016

Being Bold...

I have a friend named Kerry.  Kerry is a scrapbooker and I love her style - her attention to detail is impressive.  I also have to add that she is the queen of fussy cutting.  For some time now, Kerry has been having a friend join her for a monthly challenge.  Kerry will then post both of their interpretations on her blog.  It is fun, in my opinion, to see two different takes on the same challenge.

Last month, Kerry posted their next challenge.  I, being bold, invited myself to play along.  Kerry was gracious and welcomed me.  The new challenge was to follow this mood board:


I inspired by the quote and the incredible ocean photo.  It reminded me of a trip that my husband and I took to the beach for our anniversary.  I also used the colors of the mood board.  This is what I created:


I can't wait to see what Kerry and Helen create!  Thank you ladies for allowing me to jump in!

Materials Used: cardstock, Craft Smith embossed paper, ribbon, brads, scrap paper, Sizzix file die, Cricut H2O font (title), and Paper Trunk - Carson alphabet.

1 comment: