Sunday, May 8, 2016

Last Echo Park Project For The Day

The day is winding down and the week looks to be a bit insane.  With that said, I must end my craftiness and get my head in the game.  My last project for NSD is with Echo Park.  Their challenge #6, is to use one of their collections in a two page spread!  This is what I created:


Using their Capture Life collection and a PageMap from March 2016, the page came together easily despite all the interruptions from the kiddos!

If you want to join me in this challenge, the links are due in just a few hours (Sunday.)

Materials Used: Echo Park - Capture Life collection (papers ,sticker embellishments), brads, cardstock, Basic Grey - Bling It (stars), Cricut - Keystone font, Comic Sans font, and PageMap/March 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment