Friday, October 14, 2016

Using Project Life A Little Differently

Most people that use Project Life (online or in person) use it as it is intended - to document a period of time - most often a week.  I am not that organized nor current enough to make that happen.  However, the concept is still brilliant.  I use my Project Life pages to quickly scrap an event that has a TON of photos that I just have to include for one reason or another.  One perfect example is a trip to the zoo with my Girl Scout troop.   To help me try to get a little creative with these pages - I use challenges.

One of my favorite places to check out first is Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style.  They post weekly sketch challenge.  Love it!  Here is the challenge for the first week of October:


This is what I created:


And the complete page:


Give Project Life/Pocket Pages and Sketches In Thyme Project Life Style a shot - you won't be disappointed.  Be sure to link your work by October 31st.

Materials Used: Project Life Pocket Page, scrap paper, glitter brads, unknown manufacturer of glitter do-dad & hearts (I do not know what to call that arrow looking thingy), Paper Trunk - Carson alphabet, and Me & My Big Ideas Pocket Pages themed cards.





3 comments:

  1. Adorable photos and page! Thanks for joining us this month at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Style.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards - they make for a lovely page that really complements those photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great way to get a lot of photos scrapped! Love your take on the sketch, and those critters are kinda cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme PL Style!

    ReplyDelete