Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Stuck?!

If you haven't figured it out - I truly enjoy working with sketch challenges.  It takes all the guess work of putting a page together.  The sketch I used to put this page together was a really fun challenge at Stuck?!


I adjusted the sketch to accommodate three photos instead of four.  Here is my page:


I hope you can join me on this challenge, the link closes on October 29th.


Materials Used: Lillybee Design - Buttercup Blossom paper, cardstock, Teresa Collins - Memorabilia enamel dots, Cricut Font - Cricut Craft Room font, Echo Park - For the Record paper & tag, up-cycled clothing tag twine, and brads.

3 comments:

  1. Great page, loving the colour combination! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done working with this sketch! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Lovely colours! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete