Saturday, October 7, 2017

Sketches In Thyme, #295

Did you know that you can cut wood veneer?  I didn't realize how easy it was until I needed to alter a letter.  Hmm.

In any case, I completed a sketch challenge over at Sketches In Thyme.  I added more pictures and distressed the sunburst paper edges but otherwise - stayed true to the sketch.  Check it out:




OOO - the letter I altered is the "U".... it was a "Q."  Not perfect but it works!  I hope you can join me in this challenge - you have time - links are due on October 31st.



Materials Used: cardstock, scrap paper, Recollections wood veneer alphabet and embellishments, brads, Tim Holtz Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Ginger, and Smooch Spritz - Gold Glow.

5 comments:

  1. Love the papers you've used and the title. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout. Gorgeous colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recycling of Q. If you did not write it I would not have noticed. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pretty pictures and how you altered the Q. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete