Sunday, October 1, 2017

Remembering The Scene...

I had the pleasure of taking my daughter to the mountains to ride a horse this past winter and spring.  The scenery was breathtaking and I often found myself commenting... "so pretty!"  So much so that it became a little inside joke between my daughter and I.  I am so happy that we grabbed a few photos one day!


I completed this layout using the current challenge at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch I followed:


I hope that you can share your work with us!  Be sure to link up by October 31st.


Materials Used: cardstock; Authentique Peaceful papers, alphabet, and embellishments; buttons; doilies; and yarn/ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. These photos are just beautiful and your layout is as well!! I love how you accented to pictures with such gorgeous paper/color choices and embellishments without overpowering your photos!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete