Sunday, March 6, 2016

Subtle...but it is there!

I am referring to the inspiration on my layout.  The new challenge at Lasting Memories (#283) is to be inspired by the Oscars - especially with all that glitter and glam!

Since we really do not have many formal occasions around here.... I really had to think hard about this challenge!  As I was thinking about the Oscars - the image of the gold statue kept coming to mind.  AH- HA!  GOLD.... I used gold on my layout.  I must admit this isn't a sparkly kind of gold but none the less - gold!  To make sure I had some glitter and glam - I used glitter eyelets (remember eyelets...) and alphabets that were shiny!


I hope that you can join us in this challenge!  It would be fun to see how you are inspired by the Oscars!  Links are due April 1.

Materials Used: We R Memory Keepers - Autumn Splendor paper, Bazzill cardstock, Making Memories - Just Chillin' alphabet, and glitter eyelets.

1 comment:

  1. oh so cute and the layout looks great with the gold bits. Totally love the exasperated expressions too

    ReplyDelete