Sunday, January 10, 2016

New Week - New Challenge at Lasting Memories

I am happy to help reveal a new challenge at Lasting Memories (#275), which is to follow the theme - New Beginnings.

I decided that the first day of school is perfect for this theme!  Looking for a little help putting together I page, I grabbed a PageMap from January 2016 and a Simple Stories kit.  Viola - my page was complete!



I would love to see your interpretation of a new beginning on our blog.  The links close January 29th.

Materials Used: Simple Stories - Year-O-Graphy papers, stickers, and alphabet; buttons, Bazzill cardstock, tag, ribbon, and recycled twine.


3 comments:

  1. Isn't it lovely when a layout comes together without any umming and ahhing! I have found a new appreciation for kits AND sketches lately, they make creating a page a pleasure again. I see that your cute photo's are the perfect match for the papers or were the papers a perfect match for your photo's? Either way a great new beginnings page. Still hoping to play along. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the reason why I love sketches...it takes the heavy lifting out of scrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout Wendy it's great when it all comes together like that :) Tina

    ReplyDelete