Sunday, January 31, 2016

It Is All About The Blues At Lasting Memories

Blue is such a great color I think - so you can simply imagine my delight when I learned of the new color challenge at Lasting Memories (#278).  The challenge is to be inspired by the color board below:
When I saw the feminine images and the pink flower, I immediately thought of a photo of my daughter at The Nutcracker.  Our family goes every year (or just about) and my daughter always takes a picture with the Sugar Plum Fairy.  We have done it so much so that it has become a sort of tradition.  

I started looking for papers in my newly reorganized stash and found some old papers that needed to be used (or tossed).  I also went to PageMaps (January 2016) for a little help pulling together the page.  There really isn't anything notable about my work other than - getting a little creative with alphabets and a lot of layering.


I hope you are able to join us - I can't wait to see your work!  Links are due at the end of the month.

Materials Used: Bazzill cardstock, ribbon, old - really old patterned papers, ribbon, sequins, transparent and cardstock snowflakes (unknown manufacturer), Queen & Co - Dark Blue Snowflake, Rhinestones, PaperTrunk - Carson alphabet, and Basic Grey - Basic Mini Mono alphabet.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty and such a fun tradition. Sorry it has been a while Wendy. Life has been busy but hope to be by more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute layout and good for you on getting some old stash used up!

    ReplyDelete