Sunday, April 15, 2018

Mid-month Reveal For Sketch N Scrap!

Time flies!  I must be having a blast (or something).  It seems like I just did the mid-month reveal yesterday!  LOL.

In any case, I am happy to help introduce the new sketch challenge over at Sketch N Scrap!  It is a simple but classic design.  Check it out!


This is what I created:


Lots of fussy cutting.  Every time I dare to fussy cut, I think of my dear friend Kerry.  Her fussy cutting is to die for!  I can't wait to see your work!  Be sure to link up by April 30th!


Materials Used:  card stock, Echo Park - Getaway Papers, Kaisercraft - Lady Rose Collection, and Imaginarium Design chipboard title.



1 comment:

  1. This is just lovely Wendy, love your fussy cutting and this picture is amazing! I agree Kerry is the queen of fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete