As you can tell, I think I captured the purple theme! I have to admit the hardest part of this layout was the headline. Getting the right color and size was a burden and then placement - let's just say it wasn't my day and my Cricut was busy. Another note, I added more mist after I put the pictures down. I thought I had covered the photos well but apparently the spray was much larger than I predicted. Unfortunately, the photos were a little damaged. UGH. Lesson learned - COVER EVERYTHING - or - don't do it! Funny thing though - you can't even really see the mist in the photo!
Can't wait to see your purple layouts! Links are due February 24th.
Materials Used: old papers - I mean really old, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Dazzling Diamonds, Prima Marketing - Labelle Cerise flowers, gems, Sizzix Original Die - Flower/Build A Lilac and Flowers and Vine #2, and Cricut Font - Babysteps.