Sunday, February 11, 2018

All About Purple...

Today's challenge at Lasting Memories is all about purple!  Here is the color board challenge and my work:



As you can tell, I think I captured the purple theme!  I have to admit the hardest part of this layout was the headline.  Getting the right color and size was a burden and then placement - let's just say it wasn't my day and my Cricut was busy.  Another note, I added more mist after I put the pictures down.  I thought I had covered the photos well but apparently the spray was much larger than I predicted.  Unfortunately, the photos were a little damaged.  UGH.  Lesson learned - COVER EVERYTHING - or - don't do it!  Funny thing though - you can't even really see the mist in the photo!  

Can't wait to see your purple layouts!  Links are due February 24th.


Materials Used: old papers - I mean really old, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Dazzling Diamonds, Prima Marketing - Labelle Cerise flowers, gems, Sizzix Original Die - Flower/Build A Lilac and Flowers and Vine #2, and Cricut Font - Babysteps.


3 comments:

  1. You certainly did master the purple! I love the title and misting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these flowers! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love all the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!
    Lauren
    Lasting Memories DT

    ReplyDelete