Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Flip A Sketch!

I am happy to help with the reveal of the new challenge at Sketch N Scrap.  Please do yourself a favor and check out what the other DT members did with this challenge - simply beautiful work.

Here is the sketch and my layout:



I flipped the sketch so that the prettier backside of my paper was showing.  (This sketch is easy to do with a two-sided piece of paper.)  I also changed the staples to eyelets and twine.  Finally,  I added a rub-on and some enamel dots.

I can't wait to see your masterpieces on the blog!  Be sure to link up by November 30th.

Materials Used:  Pink Paislee - Cottage Farms papers, rub ons, and journaling cards; Basic Grey - Basics enamel dots, eyelets, twine, and Paper Trunk Benny alphabet.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job with the sketch! Love the papers you used and how you accented the larger photo by mounting it on another paper!!

    ReplyDelete