Sunday, April 16, 2017

Patience...

Paper Piecing requires a lot of patience (or a glass of wine).  I created this layout for Lasting Memories and the challenge was to use a rabbit, egg, or chick on your layout.  So, I decided to use my Cricut to create this cute little bunny.  Ugh... all the layers were like putting a puzzle together.  I do like a good puzzle but I have to be in the right frame of mind to do so!

So without further adieu, here is my work:


I had trouble fitting my journaling in and actually wrote it several times.  Which meant, with each version, I had to get creative with the "replacement/repair" to the page.  I finally wrote the story on an extra piece of paper and placed it over the old story.  To make it look like that is what I had originally intended to do, I stressed the edges and adhered the block with foam tabs.  

I hope to see your work in this challenge - be sure to post by April 28th.



Materials Used: Bazzill cardstock, DCWV - My Sunshine Stack, ribbon, bunny & title from Cricut Design Space, and Heidi Floss edge distressor.



1 comment:

  1. Love the texture and I agree a glass wine does help at times :) The rabbit looks great

    ReplyDelete