Sunday, April 3, 2016

What Do You Think About When You Think Of Disco?

The challenge over at Lasting Memories is to be inspired by the Disco era.  When I think of the 1970's, I think of the earth tone colors - especially orange and avocado green (like in kitchen appliances).  I also think of the many graphics and the block letters that were often used in print.

Therefore, in my layout I used green and orange and different patterns that reminded of me that time period.  Finally, in my title, I used block letters.



You have plenty of time to think of how the Disco era inspired you - links are due at the end of the month!  I hope to see your groovy layouts!

Materials Used: We R Memory Keepers cardstock, DCWV paper (green), Bo Bunny paper (fussy cut flags), Project Life- Tropical card, brads, Cricut - Keystone and Boys Will Be Boys fonts.


2 comments: